Student Summit Information Announced - Two Summit Opportunities!
It's a new year and the Clark County Green Schools Student Summit has a new look this year too!
We have an exciting opportunity for Clark County high school students! The national Green Schools Conference & Expo is headed to Portland and we have a chance for Clark County high school students to be a part of the experience. We're collaborating with Oregon Green Schools to create a combined High School Student Summit at the conference on March 3rd at the Hilton Portland Downtown.
This year our traditional Clark County Student Summit will be for elementary and middle school students on March 10th at Clark College. We're excited for the opportunity for students to have a Summit experience tailored to their ages. More information and registration for the elementary and middle school Summit is at the bottom of this post.
High School Student Summit info
High School Student Summit details:
- Clark County Green Schools will pay for transportation and sub reimbursement in addition to entrance to the High School Student Summit.
- Lunch is included.
- We will meet attendees in a central place in Vancouver at 7:30 am and take one bus to downtown Portland.
- We will return to our central location for pick up at the end of the day.
- Students and teachers are responsible for transportation to that central pick up and drop off location.
- Students have the opportunity to extend their experience and stay for a conference session at 3 pm. We will decide what works for the group and leave either at 3 pm or 4:15 pm after the session.
- Space is limited, so register early.
Elementary & Middle School Student Summit info
Elementary and Middle School Summit details:
- Clark County Green Schools will pay for transportation and sub reimbursement.
- Lunch is included.
- Interactive opportunities to share out projects you have been working on have been added.
- Register for the K-8 Summit here.
Please contact Michelle Sanow with any questions. Michelle.Sanow@clark.wa.gov or 564-397-7338.